Now’s the time to visit Columbus – and it’s not just us saying it. National media sources agree that Columbus is the place to be.
Here’s what they’re saying about us:
• One of the Top 10 Best Fall Trips - National Geographic Traveler
• One of America's Best New Parks - the Scioto Mile - The Atlantic Cities
• One of the Best Cities for Ice Cream - Yahoo Travel
• No. 4 Best City for Shopping in America - Forbes
• No. 13 Best Arts Destination in the Nation - American Style Magazine
• No. 7 Best Bargain City - Forbes
• Most Underrated Gay City - Gay Travel
• A Midwestern Style Capital – The New York Times
• A Certified Food Lovers’ Town – Washington Post
• No. 1 Sports Town in the U.S. – Scarborough Sports Marketing
• No. 1 Zoo in America – the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium - USA Travel Guide
• No. 1 Science Center in U.S. for families - COSI - Parents Magazine
Columbus continues to be an industry leader in experiential tourism. We’ve created 70-plus experiential activities with you in mind – so you’d have the hands-on, VIP experiences that Baby Boomers and younger audiences expect.
Awaiting you in Columbus are experiences as far ranging as interacting with exotic animals at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium to developing your green thumb along with your herbal cooking skills at Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens to lining up 19th century wooden letters to make your very own greeting card on an antique hand-operated printing press.
Visit www.experiencecolumbus.com/tours for more information.